Microsoft will tell you its Xbox One X is hot stuff – but one owner says the world’s most powerful console is proving a little too warm for comfort.
Andy Eggleton, 44, from Cottingham in Yorkshire, told Eurogamer his Xbox console is accidentally switching on the electric fireplace in his lounge.
His fireplace – an Endeavour Fires brand Castleton Electric Fireplace Suite – is designed to be remote controlled. You can switch the fire on and off and select temperature and brightness options, but these are meant to work with the fireplace’s own remote control – not an Xbox.
Powered by WPeMatico